Your District/BuildingsDefine the characteristics of your districts and/or buildings
Your District/Buildings - Help
On this page you can add or edit your buildings or districts. There are 4 main options:
- Add a new building and define the building characteristics
- Edit a building and refine the building characteristics
- Delete a building
- Download a report about one or aspects of one or more buildings
Adding a New Building
Select the “Add a building” option from the drop-down and enter the information about your building/district
Edit a Building
This option allows you to define in detail the characteristics of your building. This is important as you can now get recommendations on how to improve the energy efficiency of your building and identify issues that need to be fixed.
Delete a Building
You may have entered a building in error so you can delete it using this function
Download a Report
You can choose one building or all of your building and you can chose to include one or more of the following in the report.
- Building Characteristics: This report outputs the characteristics of your building as entered by you.
- National Standards: Compares your building against the national standards for your country
- Stakeholder Analysis: A report of the stakeholders for your building rating their influence and power.
- Technologies: Based on the characteristics of your building we recommend the technologies you should use to fix any issues with energy efficiency.
The following section requires you to input relevant information from your building(s). Complete the survey for your chosen building(s) by selecting each section and clicking on the drop down arrows. A2PBEER have formulated a database from a range of buildings and districts by collecting information on their Climate, District, Building and Other data. On completing the survey, this information will automatically be incorporated into the following sections to provide recommendations on best practice and energy efficient solutions.To access this information hover over each Data Tab.
For each Data Tab, a choice of categories are provided where a number of answers can be chosen. Users always have to select the most appropriate answers. In the case of each parameter, a short description will be given to help the selection.
For more information click on the background information tab.